Wednesday 12 December 2012

Awkward Times

So does anyone else do this thing where they end up staring at people in knitted items?!

As a knitter I find myself transfixed by pretty knitted items which leads me to committing the social faux pas of staring at someone in public. This is made even more awkward by the fact that I work in a shop, so when I'm serving people I end up staring at them rather than actually serving them.

The other day for example I was completely transfixed by the cabling on this ladies jumper and it took me a good minute and a half to realise I had been staring at her boobs! Thankfully I don't think she noticed!

I either do that or end up drooling and complimenting people I don't really know which is sometimes taken really well but sometimes I just come across as a total weirdo.

Anyone else do this, or is it just me???

No comments:

Post a Comment